Judd Apatow
Rodin Eckenroth / WireimageJudd Apatow is obviously not a fan of It ends with us.
THE Minds of honor director, 57, targeted the film 2024, which features Blake Lively And Justin BaldoniDuring the 77th annual awards of Directors Guild of America (DGA) on Saturday, February 8, while presenting the opening monologue of the event.
Apatow’s speech also referred to the legal drama surrounding Lively, 37, and Baldoni, 41. (Baldoni put his own legal action against Lively on January 16, 2025).
“I loved Wicked. I saw him four times in the first four days, “Apatow told the crowd at the DGA. “It was the most profitable film musical of all time. Do you know that? Usually, to earn so much money, you have to continue Blake Lively. »»
According to PeopleApatow added in his speech that there was a great attention made “on such a terrible film”.
The current legal battle between Lively and Baldoni was more recently complicated when the Crisis Pr de Baldoni team, in particular Jed Wallace And his business, Street Relations Inc., continued Lively at the beginning of the month. According to legal documents obtained by US Weekly On Wednesday, February 5, Lively was accused of including Wallace’s company in the charges against Baldoni in December, alleging that “damage was caused”.

Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni
Jose Perez / Bauer-Griffin / GC imagesThe recent legal action is one of the many that were deposited against Lively after its December deposit. In response to the last, the Lively legal team provided a declaration to WeWho said: “Another day, another state, another trial nine figures seeking to continue Ms. Lively” in oblivion “for having denounced sexual harassment and reprisals. It is not only an advertising – it is transparent reprisals in response to the allegations contained in a complaint for harassment and sexual reprisals that Ms. Lively had filed with the California civil rights department. Although this trial is rejected, we are delighted that Mr. Wallace is finally emerged from the shadows and that he too will be held responsible before the Federal Court. »»
The initial Lively trial was filed after months of rift reported between Lively and Baldoni. According to the first trial, obtained by Tmz And The New York Timesand also reported by The New York TimesBaldoni’s alleged behavior caused a lively “serious emotional distress”.
The trial allegedly alleged that there had been a meeting to respond to Lively’s claims that there was a “hostile work environment” on the set. The meeting attended many people, including the husband of Lively, Ryan Reynolds.
Baldoni lawyer, Bryan Freedmancalled “categorically false” allegations at the time. However, the Baldoni production company, Wayfarer Studios, was abandoned by the WME talent agency, which also represents Lively and Reynolds, 48. Two days later, the cohost of the Baldoni feminist “Man fair Podcast” left The series.
The day before the New Year, Baldoni brought a trial of $ 250 million against the New York TimesSaying that the point of sale has “picked up the cherries” and modified the communications stripped of the necessary context and deliberately epissed to mislead. »»
A few weeks later, Baldoni filed federal legal action accusing Lively, Reynolds and their defamation publicist, saying that the power torque rolled during the shooting It ends with us And that has plotted alive to destroy his career.